Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

OK, I'm a little late - but better late than never, right?  Two days ago Jodie and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary.   At first we thought that 8 years wasn't that long because it had gone by so fast, but then we started to think about what we were doing 8 years before we got married, and that's when it got interesting.  8 years before our marriage I was in the deacons quorum and Jodie was in.... primary! Holy cow!  Life happens fast, my friend.

Every time I think about our wedding day I wade through a flood of emotions.  They all sum up one thing - Wow!  Basically, when I think about our wedding day, I think about:


Enough said.

Happy Anniversary, Jo! Here's to 8 more years, and 8 more years after that, and 8 mo....

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Let the 8 more years just keep coming and coming.

Beautiful picture!

Melbell said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary!! You picked a good one for sure!!

Unknown said...

What a sweet post. Happy 8 year anniversary! Now take that girl out to Spankys. I know how much she loves it.

Jas and Kim said...

You guys are THE BEST! Here's to many, many more.