Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Cabin!

We had tons of fun in the Uinta Mountains this last week.  It was a MUCH needed break.



Provo River Falls



Up the south face of Mount Baldy. The kids did AWEsome.  We'll make it all the way to the top one of these years, although I think we did pretty good.





My sweetie pies, at the falls.



Our first day hike on the Pass Lake trail.  We made it all the way to Scout Lake, and got eaten alive while we ate lunch.  

All in all, it was an awesome trip and I can't wait to go back.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

So fun to see one of my favorite families doing fun stuff. You guys are awesome!
But I did notice that you didn't even mention all the rats you saw on your hike...

Melbell said...

Much needed break - I'll say. You work WAY too hard Mikey!

Jenn said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!