Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's That Season Again

So, here I sit. Once again I find myself at the beginning of another year, making promises to myself that I'll never keep, cleaning up the holiday trinkets, and sending out thousands of 1099's to all the wonderful companies we've paid more than $600 during the fiscal year 2007. Why does the IRS do this to us?! I'm convinced that it's all Bush's fault. It's always his fault. Dang Bush.

After about an hour of tearing off "Detach Before Mailing" stubs on about 1,000 sheets of paper, I couldn't help but think "This is why I'm getting my MBA, so I don't have to do stuff like this."

Then I realized that I thought the EXACT same thing about my job duties when I was studying for my Bachelors. I'm sure it'll be different. Right? RIGHT?!?!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

All the money that goes towards paper and workers and stamps in order to get taxes figured out should just go toward taxes. Except no one would be able to figure out how much money that was without using lots of paper, stamps and workers.

Zack said...

Regarding things getting so much better after you get a Master's degree...Is it still a coment if you just say "No Comment"?