Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just Average

Every once in a while I get to feeling that the only time I've ever been 'above average' was in Jr. High, when I looked myself up on the Body Mass index charts. Those were days never to be forgotten, unfortunately.

I suppose it's not uncommon to feel that way sometimes - it's just not good to feel that way ALL the time.

So, next time you're feeling a bit down - like nothing is going how you planned it - just remember that tomorrow is another day. And be glad you aren't this mouse.









2 comments:

Carrie said...

Please tell me that you didn't find that at your work...and that it's a fake mouse. PLEASE.
As far as being above average on some things, aren't you just glad that your head and body finally decided to agree on something? "Why body so big and head so tiny?"

Melbell said...

That ink cartridge looks horribly familiar - is there something you should share with me?? The fun stuff always happens on my day off!