Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What Could Be Better?!

Do you remember those days as a child when you held a tasty snack in one hand and another tasty snack in the other hand? And the only thing better than two hands full of yummy food would be to combine them for the ultimate taste sensation? Now, let me clarify here; these aren't things like raisins and chocolate, or peanut butter and apples. No way. This would be stuff like... say... Peanut butter and grapes..... on top of raisin bread.






















Doesn't that look AWEsome?! Kalli surprised us with this little gem. It's like a little grape Stone Henge on bread.























That looks like one tasty grape doohickie.



Maybe I'll try me one of them things. I'll put it on my bucket list, right next to raiding an ant hill.
At least she left off the parmesan cheese.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I love it!!!!

Brett - Rachel B said...

i like her thumbs up to this concoction!
I'll have to try it-
yum yum!

Unknown said...

Hmmm..sounds as good as the chocolate covered bacon I read about. I've been wanting someone to try it out(the chocolate bacon) maybe Kallie could and let us all know.

ZaCarrie said...

She should write a cook book. Seriously.

Jas and Kim said...

This made both Jason and I laugh because it is such a "terry" thing to do. Has Jodie told you about tuna fish sandwiches with raisins? Yum Yumm. Glad you're keeping up the tradition!