Sunday, December 14, 2008

Super Star!

So, tomorrow is my work's Christmas party. It's a fun time of year, when we get to mingle and enjoy each others company while our spouses look on and wonder who the heck they married.  A lot of bonding goes on at these parties.  Click's are formed. Alliances created. Tis the season!

This year the "white elephant" is not really a white elephant.  They're calling it a "gift exchange."  In other words - bring something you wouldn't mind taking home.  I'm totally cool with that.  Just as long as somebody do
esn't try and pawn off garage junk.  I decided to go all out this year - ya know, actually put some thought into my gifts.  We bought a box of oranges and a hand juicer.  Not too shabby, I thought. I'd love to take it home.  

I bet you're asking yourself - why the heck would a box of oranges make Mike a Super Star? They wouldn't - but THIS would!


That's right. It took a bit of shopping, but I managed to find a mug with a picture of my mug! Love it. LOVE. IT.

It came as part of a set.


 Sorry - I bought the last one. I guess you'll have to come to my party tomorrow and see if you're lucky enough to walk away with these bad boys.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man! We would love a Mike mug! Genius! Too bad we can't come to your work party.

Carrie said...

I think we need to make family mugs like that and keep them at the cabin. Cuz they're AWE.SOME.

Zack said...

What we really need to do is find that picture and tile it for Ross and Elaine's computer wallpaper.
Very cool mugs Mikey!

Melbell said...

HAD I SEEN THIS POST EARLIER - I would have had a heads up at the world's most AWESOME gift ever to fight for! Jody, you ARE a lucky girl...maybe he'll autograph them for you ;)
BTW- Kenna is making juice as I type this - THANK YOU THANK YOU - great gifts guys!!!!

Jenn said...

I love it!!!!