Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Numbers Guy

For a while now, I've wanted to start a blog. Not just ANY blog - but a blog where people could go and LEeeearn stuff. Useful stuff. Stuff that could actually help them in their lives. I don't have many of "those" skills - so I decided to write about the skills I DO have, and see how it goes. I decided to try the impossible: make Finances INTERESTING. Yea Baby! I just started it today - so don't expect anything huge. Pretty much everything about it will change in the coming months. I just thought I'd get the word out - cuz nobody likes to post posts for nobody!

The Numbers Guy
http://www.thenumbersguy.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am going to check it out!!

Unknown said...

I checked it out and let me just remind you that I graduated in Social Work. Basically that means I have no math sense. So everything I read in your post needs to be dumbed down even more for me. Opps, maybe I shouldn't have told everyone that.