Friday, May 29, 2009

Which One Are You?

Last night as Jodie and I were talking, I could only sum up my feelings in one phrase: I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels. Then it occurred to me - spinning wheels isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just depends on the circumstance. So, then I thought to myself, which one am I?


You see, both of these cars are spinning their wheels - but both will have completely different outcomes.

(Now, don't take this analogy too far. Cuz then you'd say "I don't want to be the Funny Car that's going to go 100 mph in .8 seconds and then crash in a fire ball of death. I'd rather be the person receiving loving assistance from kind bystanders" Bla ba Bla ba BLA....

Life is short - It'll be over before we know it - you might as well live in the fast lane. Besides, I like to think that we all have 7,000 horsepower under the hood.

2 comments:

Zack said...

I'd trade in my 7,000 horsepower engine for one mikepower engine ANYday.

Unknown said...

You're so deep. I'm confused just reading this. I think the wheels in my head are spinning all the time, but that's because I'm always one step behind and trying to figure out what just happened. ie: having twins.