Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I can't make this stuff up.

Mom: Megan! How many times do I have to yell at you before you'll stop running around?!
Megan: 15

Mom: Megan, can you say 'extinct'?
Megan: Exshteenkt
Mom: Do you know what it means?
Megan: It means that the animals smell really bad now.

Mom: I am a child of
Ryan: Daaaaaa

Dad: I'm hoooooome
Kalli: Dad! Mommy bought you a surprise and it's hidden. Come with me and I'll show you where she put it!

Dad: What do you want to play?
Kalli: I'll be Super Problem Solver Girl. You just yell if you need a problem solved. I'll just be walking up the street till I hear you yell, OK?

5 comments:

Carrie said...

When can Super Problem Solving Girl come to my house?

"Exshteeeenkt". Ha!

Jenn said...

How cute!!!

Alex said...

Cute! I can't wait til I can blog this goodness!

Melbell said...

OMH - that is the greatest post ever! Out of the mouth's of babes :0)

Unknown said...

So cute. This kind of thing is what gets me up in the morning.